Established on 14 July 1882 by the Franciscans (ofm),
the Parish is situated on the south west coast of England.
Clevedon is the largest town in the area and forms the hub of the parish.
The surrounding villages of Yatton, (which has a small chapel of ease
dedicated to Saints Antony and Dunstan), Wrington, Claverham and
Congresbury are part of the parish and are also served by the Friars.